The "/finfo" page:
Show the change history for a single file. The name=FILENAME query parameter gives the filename and is a required parameter. If the ci=HASH parameter is also supplied, then the FILENAME,HASH combination identifies a particular version of a file, and in that case all changes to that one file version are tracked across both edits and renames. If only the name=FILENAME parameter is supplied (if ci=HASH is omitted) then the graph shows all changes to any file while it happened to be called FILENAME and changes are not tracked across renames.
Additional query parameters:
- Only show changes after DATETIME
- Only show changes before DATETIME
- identify a particular version of a file and then track changes to that file across renames
- Mark this particular file version.
- Show the first NUM changes only
- (Required) name of file whose history to show
- Background color by branch name
- Background color by user name
- Ancestors only (not descendents) of the version of the file in this particular check-in.
- If both from= and to= are supplied, only show those changes on the direct path between the two given checkins.
- Show RID values for debugging
- Show the SQL query used to gather the data for the graph
DATETIME may be in any of usual formats, including "now", "YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS.SSS", "YYYYMMDDHHMM", and others.